Penticton Pacific Northwest Elvis
Festival Volunteer Policy
· Must be 16 years
· Must abide by the ZERO tolerance for use of controlled drugs, alcohol, or harassment
· Must fill out, sign and submit a volunteer form with contact information
· Must be on time for shifts and stay the required duration of their shift
· Must put in a minimum of 4 hours over the course of the festival to be eligible to receive a wristband
· Must be respectful of other volunteers, staff, the public and performers
· Will have access only to areas that are designated to them
· Must attend orientation meetings (valid excuses accepted)
· Will receive one T-Shirt with Penticton Elvis Logo
· Will be able to attend a volunteer party which will be held shortly after the Festival (Date and time to be determined)
A big thank you to all who put time and effort into this wonderful event, from the directors of the Penticton Northwest Elvis Festival.
Please download the file below and fill out completely.
The Penticton Elvis Festival Volunteer Policy