Meet the Board
Here is your 2021/22 Penticton Elvis Festival Board of Directors
FRONT ROW: Darlene Culbert, Margaret Ashley, Lance Bishop
MIDDLE ROW: Dave Martin, Brenda Martin, Lori Xavier, Dorothy Inglis, Stephanie Mackenzie, Wendie Maguire
BACK ROW: Mike Schell, Terry Michaels, Ralph Halsall
MISSING: Susanna Mayhew, Joanie Koch-Kalanj
Volunteer Application Form
PLEASE NOTE: Steps for completing and sending the form back:
VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION IS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2022 FESTIVAL
If you wish to be a volunteer at the Penticton Elvis Festival – positions are available in a variety of duties.
Please review the requirements below.
Penticton Pacific Northwest Elvis Festival
Festival Volunteer Policy
· Must be 16 years or older
· Must abide by the ZERO tolerance for use of controlled drugs, alcohol, or harassment
· Must fill out, sign and submit a volunteer form with contact information
· Must be on time for shifts and stay the required duration of their shift
· Must put in a minimum of 4 hours over the course of the festival to be eligible to receive a wristband
· Must be respectful of other volunteers, staff, the public and performers
· Will have access only to areas that are designated to them
· Must attend orientation meetings
· Will receive one T-Shirt with Penticton Elvis Logo
· Will be able to attend a volunteer party which will be held shortly after the Festival (Date and time to be determined)
A big thank you to all who put time and effort into this wonderful event, from the directors of the Penticton Northwest Elvis Festival.