If you wish to be a volunteer at the Penticton Elvis Festival – positions are available in a variety of duties.
Please review the requirements below.
NOTE: Registration for volunteers will begin in January 2020, please check back for the registration form then
Please submit your completed form by email to email@example.com.
Penticton Pacific Northwest Elvis Festival
Festival Volunteer Policy
· Must be 16 years or older
· Must abide by the ZERO tolerance for use of controlled drugs, alcohol, or harassment
· Must fill out, sign and submit a volunteer form with contact information
· Must be on time for shifts and stay the required duration of their shift
· Must put in a minimum of 4 hours over the course of the festival to be eligible to receive a wristband
· Must be respectful of other volunteers, staff, the public and performers
· Will have access only to areas that are designated to them
· Must attend orientation meetings
· Will receive one T-Shirt with Penticton Elvis Logo
· Will be able to attend a volunteer party which will be held shortly after the Festival (Date and time to be determined)
A big thank you to all who put time and effort into this wonderful event, from the directors of the Penticton Northwest Elvis Festival.